Sunday 28 October 2012

Photos of Eastchurch Gap

 







These are some of my favourite snaps that I have taken of one of my favourite places: BEACH! (more specifically Eastchurch Gap) anyway I thought I would share them with you just to make my blog look a bit more friendly than constant essay after essay. Besides its geography revision anyway for the physical part of the Unit 2 exam retake. Coastal processes! Also did some case study revision work today. Woo. Hope you like them and case studies will be up soon :) x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alice. Wondered if you knew how Eastchurch Gap is changing as our local community is now in trouble with the cliff erosion. I live in the white castle in Surf Crescent and I have made a blogspot for the locals to keep up to date and felt you maybe interested in having a look... Regards Peter
    http://eastchurchgap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete